Monday, June 18, 2012

Ngiyabona, Jesu!

6.18.12
     Wow!  God is so amazing!  I have always known that God is a Giver and He gives abundantly.  I have always known that He hears our prayers and answers them, but in the past week He has literally just blown me away.  Every time I pray for something specific or have something on my mind, He answers me immediately!  Every time I pick up Jesus calling or turn to a specific scripture that He places on my heart for that moment, it is the exact answer to my prayer or concern.  He never ceases to amaze me with how much He truly cares for us and His willingness to listen even when we ask Him for the small things.    The nature of my prayer requests and answers He provides prove to me how much He loves me, how much He loves these children, and that He has a very specific purpose for our time together.  And I know He will bless each and every day. 

Our God is So Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my friend.... I love you and miss you dearly!!! Please tell everyone hello!!!Boosie and Alwande at Kids Camp and have so much fun at Camp!!! I'm praying for you and wish I was with you!!!!Take care and thank you for being you!!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete