Thursday, July 12, 2012
Zuma
I know this should not be my first mention of this but having time (and internet access) is very hard to come by some days. That being said, I apologize for not allowing you all to be part of Zuma’s prayer team. Precious Zuma has been extremely ill for the past two weeks. I can now say that I believe the majority of us thought he was going to die. He has had SEVERE allergic reactions on top of tonsillitis, flu, cold sores in his mouth that you would not believe, severe dehydration, constant vomiting, and two more conditions that started it all but I cannot even think of them now. I am attaching pictures of this beautiful baby boy below so you can see him. Looking back, Gail and I regret not taking a picture when he was at his worst for everyone to see how dire his situation truly was. There was literally no life in Zuma’s eyes. They were completely sunken in and just blank.
The Lord is so good! This boy has had prayers lifted up on his behalf all over the world. Today was the first day he has spoken a single word, played with a toy, or ate solid food in two weeks. My heart absolutely melted in awe of Jesus when I saw him this morning. The first time he spoke my name, I could not contain the tears! I was afraid I would never hear that sweet voice again. He is almost 100% back to himself and SO quickly! What a miracle! He is already fighting off the other kids for his space in Amanda’s lap and if anyone comes within a foot of us he starts swinging! Ha! LOVE this baby!!! My little Zoom Zoom!<3<3<3 Thank the Lord he is back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment